Minnesota Farms & Farmland for Sale – Northstar MLS Member
Search Minnesota Farms for Sale Minnesota offers a wonderful mix of urban, suburban and rural land. Whether you’re looking for a working farm or a hobby farm for your family, there is a wealth of available properties. From hobby farms within commuting distance of the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area to large working farms in more rural counties, there hasn’t been a better time to find Minnesota farms and farmland for sale than right now. Maybe you’re looking for just a few acres for an equestrian farm or a large wooded acreage for a hunting retreat. Our top REMAX team has the tools and resources you need to locate a property that fits your needs exactly. We also have the expertise and experience you need to help you through the complex process of acquiring farm property.
Some farms are ready for you to buy and occupy immediately. Others are ready for your custom home plans. Whatever your ideas are, there’s a property that’s perfect for you. Some of the factors that you may want to consider in your search include:
- Location – If you need to locate within commuting distance of the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, suitable farms and farmlands can be found in several of the seven metro area counties. If you’re looking for more rural settings, you can search for farmland using our powerful real estate listings search tool, provided by our licensed agents who are participating members of Northstar MLS of Minnesota.
- Planned Use – If you’re looking for a working farm, you’ll need to carefully examine the current state of any farm you consider. If you’re looking for a large home site, you may not be concerned with the viability of farming on a property.
- Existing Structures – Many farms you’ll find are already complete with houses and outbuildings that may suit your needs. In other cases, you may want to keep outbuildings, like stables, barns, etc., but build a new home in place of the existing farmhouse. Many new farm owners occupy the existing home while their new home is being built.
- Wooded Areas – If you enjoy hunting and hiking, you’ll find many farms and farmland properties that have extensive wooded areas, letting you enjoy outdoor pursuits with your family and guests.
- Streams, Ponds & Lakes – Many farms and farmland properties include water features that may or may not suit your needs. Usually, though, these features are of great interest to prospective buyers and offer great recreational potential.
- Water & Sewer– Most farms rely on wells and septic systems, but some farms near suburban communities have reliable city water and sewer connections.
Farms & Farmland for Sale Listed with Participants of NorthstarMLS of MN
Our REMAX team is proud to offer you powerful property listings search tools, already configured to locate farms and farmland for sale throughout Minnesota. Using this search tool, you can quickly preview farms and farmland that fit your exact criteria, from location and price range, to buildings and amenities. In the search form, you can select specific counties, minimum acreage, housing requirements and much more. Just select the options that fit your plans and update the results. Then, when you find properties that interest you, contact our REMAX agents or Realtors to arrange for a convenient showing of the property. Our licensed Realtors can also search the entire Minnesota MLS database for other properties that fit your needs.
Realtors & Agents Specializing in the Sales of Farms & Farmland
The experienced professional Realtors and agents at our REMAX Realty team have helped many Minnesotans find farms and farmland all over the state. We understand your goals, whether you’re seeking a ready-to-occupy hobby farm near the metro area or a hunting retreat in the North Country. Use our convenient pre-configured farm property search engine to locate farms and farmlands of all types, listed with Participants of Northstar MLS of MN, and then contact us about properties that interest you. We’ll be happy to arrange for a personal inspection of any property and to help you with the details of your transaction.