Hire Your Buyer’s Agent in the Twin Cities
When you’re looking for a home to buy, you’ll find a wealth of possibilities. In the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area alone, there are thousands of available properties listed by Northstar MLS members at any given time. Property listings search tools make it easy for you to find listings that match your location, price and school district anywhere in the Twin Cities.
Mike Kaderlik – Mike has been expertly assisting buyers and sellers with real estate sales since 1999. Hiss extensive training in new construction home sales is an added benefit to his clients’ real estate experience. Outside of real estate, Michael enjoys volunteering through church, and golfing. A longtime member of The Minnesota Real Estate Team, he has extensive experience working with: first-time buyers, investors, and sellers of all types of properties. Phone 651-210-8644
These website search tools are extremely useful to homebuyers in finding properties listed by Northstar MN MLS. But what you do after you find properties you like can make all the difference.
Why Hiring a Buyer’s Agent Is Your Best Choice
Some prospective homebuyers call the listing broker for homes that interest them, but that may not be the best choice in finding a home or other property for yourself and your family. Savvy homebuyers know that hiring a buyer’s agent gives them unique advantages that give them an edge in their home search and purchase. Our experienced, licensed REMAX Realtors and agents are always happy to act as your buyer’s agent in any search and purchase. Some of the reasons smart homebuyers hire our REMAX Realtors as their buyer’s agents include:
- Your REMAX Buyer’s Agent Works for YOU! – For any property, the Broker and real estate agent who has listed the property is bound to represent the best interests of the seller. When you hire a buyer’s agent from our team, that experienced, licensed Realtor or agent represents you and your interests. That’s why we encourage every homebuyer to have an agent for every transaction.
- Your Buyer’s Agent Is Paid from Seller’s Commissions – In almost all cases, when the sale is completed successfully, your agent receives a portion of the commission paid by the seller. Only after your agent finds the home you’re looking for and assists you in completing the purchase is he or she compensated. This incentive keeps your agent working tirelessly to find a home that meets your needs.
- Your Agent Helps You Find Your Ideal Home – Our licensed REMAX Realtors and agents can show you any home listed by Northstar MLS members. They have unlimited access to the Minnesota MLS and will help you find homes that match your search criteria. They can also alert you about new listings and other properties that match your goals as closely as possible. Your buyer’s agent gets to know you and your goals and works hard to show you homes that will interest you.
- A Buyer’s Agent Is Your Negotiator – With extensive experience and knowledge of the housing market, your agent can assist you through showings, pointing out features and issues you might miss, and help you with pricing questions. During negotiations, you can count on your agent to handle delicate negotiations to your best advantage.
- A Buyer’s Agent Facilitates the Entire Transaction – Once you’ve negotiated a price and signed a purchase agreement, you can rely on your REMAX agent to keep every aspect of your transaction on schedule for a timely closing. Throughout the complex process, your experienced Realtor or agent will stay on top of issues, keep you informed, and work to resolve any problems that arise.
Helping Home Buyers with Top-Quality Services
Our experienced Realtors and agents can show you any property in the Twin Cities. We will be happy to act as your buyer’s agent. At no cost to you, we’ll conduct complete MLS searches for you, using the criteria you provide to find even more homes that will interest you and then assist you with all aspects of your search for an ideal home.
Contact us today and let us show you why we’ve earned our #1 status through experience, creativity, and hard work for every homebuyer we serve.