The Minnesota Real Estate Show
Ryan O’Neill, the leader and founder of The Minnesota Real Estate Team with REMAX Advantage Plus, and Scott Wollmering of the WE Team with REMAX Results, get together every Saturday, from 10 AM to 11 AM on Twin Cities NewsTalk AM 1130. Along with top loan officers Mike Ouverson of LeaderOne Financial, The Minnesota Real Estate Show brings you the latest information on Minnesota Real Estate from some of the top real estate experts in the Twin Cities. In today’s constantly changing housing market, it’s important to be aware of current trends and conditions.
Ryan O’Neill – The youngest of five O’Neill siblings, Ryan grew up in New Prague, Minnesota and went on to graduate from the University of Notre Dame in 1997. As the founder and leader of The Minnesota Real Estate Team, Ryan began his real estate career in 2003 with an emphasis on investment property. Over the years, Ryan is honored to have worked with so many outstanding clients from around the entire Twin Cities area in all types of real estate transactions. And currently, as the Broker and Sales Manager for the team, Ryan enjoys working with team members to ensure each and every client has a positive and successful experience when working with The Minnesota Real Estate Team. Ryan is also half of the piano playing duo, “The O’Neill Brothers.” Ryan, his wife Kathy, and dog Pokey live in the Bloomington area. Phone 952-649-1456; Email: Ryan@MnRealEstateTeam.com
- Current Minnesota Housing Market Conditions – Keep abreast of the ever-changing and evolving real estate market in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area and beyond.
- Trends in Real Estate – Find out what’s happening today and what’s coming next.
- Home Buying Information – Learn how to make find unique opportunities to buy your next home.
- Information for Home Sellers – Hear the latest strategies and tips on helping market your home and discover what you can do to ensure a fast sale at a great price.
- Home Finance Information – Keep current on mortgage interest rates and loan availability in an ever-changing market.
- Short Sales & Foreclosures – Get the facts on these issues that affect the Minnesota real estate market and how you can leverage this information to your benefit.
- Legal Issues – Get informed about new laws and legal issues involved in real estate.
- Investing – Learn how investing in real estate can be a viable option to growing personal long term wealth.
- Much, Much More – Every week, The Minnesota Real Estate show gives you a fresh, informed look into every aspect of real estate issues. Get the facts and information you need and increase your knowledge of this fascinating topic.
Listen to The Minnesota Real Estate Show Each Week
Keeping you informed of the latest information about Minnesota real estate is part of our commitment to providing maximum service to the Twin Cities metro area. Whether you’re thinking about buying or selling a home, investing in real estate, or just want to know the latest housing market conditions, listening to our radio show every week will keep you on top of new developments and give you ideas you can use. Join our growing audience to become more knowledgeable about Minnesota real estate while being entertained by our fast-paced program.
If you’re interested in real estate issues or are thinking about buying or selling a Minnesota home or any other property, you owe it to yourself to tune in to Twin Cities NewsTalk AM 1130 every Saturday from 10 AM to 11 AM. Entertaining and informing, it’s the place to be to get the information that will help you make the most of the current Minnesota real estate market.