St. Paul Real Estate for Sale
Minnesota’s First City, St. Paul, may be a bit smaller than Minneapolis, but it doesn’t take second place to it in the hearts of its residents. From its downtown area to its thriving residential neighborhoods, St. Paul is home to families who love the city for its unique character. Offering professional hockey, theaters, museums, and fine dining, it is also home to several public and private colleges and universities, providing a sophisticated and varied environment to its residents. Full of parks and lakes, with the Mississippi River flowing through its downtown, beauty is everywhere. Home to its own popular Como Park Zoo, it’s a family city, with a wide range of well-ranked schools and neighborhoods of quiet tree-lined streets. Some of the neighborhoods and districts include those featured below:
- Riverview & Cherokee Neighborhood – Located across the Mississippi River from Downtown St. Paul, this neighborhood on the bluffs is among the best kept secrets of the city. Unknown to many local residents, its tree-lined streets are full of older homes and owners who have been restoring and updating Riverview & Cherokee homes to create a charming neighborhood away from busy traffic and bustle. From homes that are ready for restoration priced under $100,000 to a few homes listed in the Minnesota MLS in the mid six figures, to a large selection of homes in the $100-250,000 price range, Riverview & Cherokee is worth a look by any home buyer.
- Como Park Neighborhood – The residential area around beautiful Como Park, home of the Como Park Zoo and Lake Como has long been a popular home for many local residents and offers a good range of home listings. From lake view homes on the eastern shore of lake Como, priced in the mid-six figures, to a few homes priced under $100,000, most homes in this neighborhood fall into the $100-200,000 price range, making this charming neighborhood a good bet for many home buyers.
- St. Anthony Park Neighborhood – A small neighborhood, with its own quaint shopping and dining district, Saint Anthony Park is tucked away in a corner of the city, west of the State Fairgrounds and the St. Paul Campus of the University of Minnesota. While there are never dozens of homes listed in the Minnesota MLS for sale at any given time, this neighborhood has a unique charm that attracts home buyers. Home prices in this little pocket of quiet and relaxation range from around $200,000 up to mid six figures. Don’t miss St. Anthony Park in your search.
- Macalester & Groveland Neighborhood – This attractive neighborhood in the southwestern quarter of St. Paul has a distinctive academic feel, due to the small, private universities located in the area. Older, well-maintained homes, on tree-lined streets range from seven figure homes near the Mississippi river, to the bulk of the available MLS listings in the $250-400,000 range, with a few in the upper six figures. Homes in this neighborhood are eagerly sought-after and rarely linger on the market.
- Summit Hill & Crocus Hill Neighborhood – If you’re looking for unique architecture, historical significance, and a prestigious location, homes in this exclusive neighborhood are at the top of the market, both in price and in impact. From the Governor’s Mansion in a row of impressive homes and mansions, to less imposing homes, along with condominium homes that are more affordable, this is a neighborhood of importance.
- Highland Neighborhood – Situated near the Mississippi River, the Highland neighborhood has long been a popular choice for gracious family living, and offers the features most often sought by home buyers who are raising a growing family.
- Lexington Hamline Merriam Park Neighborhood – These three St. Paul neighborhoods are often treated as a single district by home buyers. In a quiet area south of I-94 and with the Mississippi River as its eastern border, families find the quiet streets and tree-lined streets for their homes.
There are many neighborhoods, which range from the Summit Hill & Crocus Hill neighborhood, lined with mansions and stately homes priced in the millions of dollars to other neighborhoods where MLS listed homes for sale are available under $100,000. Every price range in between is also represented among Saint Paul’s real estate MLS listings. Whatever your home buying goals may be, they can be met here. At our top REMAX team, we recognize the city’s unique opportunities, and have helped many homebuyers find a perfect home.
Home Listings in St. Paul – Member of Northstar MLS MN
Our REMAX agents are proud to offer a pair of powerful real estate listing search tools. Our Minnesota Property Listings search and our MN Real Estate Map Search tools are the key to getting started in your search for a home. Using either tool, add St. Paul to the Selected Cities list and then specify a price range and options that match your goals. You’ll see matching listings, either in list form, or as icons on a map that you can zoom in and out and move around in its window.
The listings in these searches on our website show properties listed by Participants of the Northstar MLS of MN. Any of the licensed Realtors and agents at our REMAX team will be happy to search for real estate listings for you and send MLS listings that match your criteria to you by email. We can also arrange showings, at your convenience, of any listing that interests you.
Minnesota Premier Real Estate Services for St. Paul Houses
At our REMAX team, helping Minnesota home buyers find and purchase homes that match their goals is a high priority with the 75+ experienced, licensed Realtors and agents who make up our team. Our REMAX Realtors and agents provide the service of finding, showing, and closing multiple listings of Minnesota real estate properties. We keep buyers updated on the newest MLS listings as soon as they become available. Wherever you search for homes and in whatever price range, you can count on your buyer’s agent from The Minnesota Real Estate Team to help you at every step, from your initial contact to the day you move into your new home. Our dedication to complete service to our clients is why we’ve been Minnesota’s #1 Real Estate Team since 2006.