Luxury Homes for Sale in St. Paul, MN
St. Paul, the second twin of the Twin Cities, may be a bit smaller in population than Minneapolis, and have a smaller downtown area with fewer skyscrapers, but it’s never second in the pride of its residents. As the state capital, it’s the seat of government of Minnesota. It competes in many ways as an urban city with its own unique attractions. Home of several private universities and colleges, it has a real academic feel, and the neighborhoods around those institutions are popular with the residents.
Mirranda Kager – Mirranda has always had a passion for creating relationships and helping others make their dreams come true. With nearly a decade of experience in various forms of customer service, real estate is a natural fit. Mirranda’s ambitious nature and excellent communication skills provide her clients with the knowledge to make the best decisions. Her talent for making others feel comfortable and cared for will put your mind at ease. Mirranda’s positive nature allows her to focus on solutions and prioritize her clients needs, making her the ideal choice to represent you when navigating finding your new home. Phone 763-310-7443
- St Paul condos for sale
- Riverview Cherokee neighborhood properties listings
- St Paul townhomes for sale
Entertainment, dining, and sports venues offer their own enticements that keep living in St. Paul very attractive. As with Minneapolis, it also offers unique neighborhoods, including neighborhoods full of upscale homes to attract home buyers with incomes above the average. Some of the neighborhoods that offer opportunities for high-end home buyers include:
- Summit Hill & Crocus Hill Homes – Most of the length of Summit Avenue is lined with beautiful, spacious homes, from the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River to the elegant area between Dale Street and Lexington Parkway. With the Governor’s Mansion as the pinnacle, and beautiful church buildings along the way, Summit Avenue and the streets adjacent to it are home to discerning and affluent residents. At any given time, a scattering of homes and MLS listings priced between $500,000 and the low seven figures are available for sale. Ranging from luxury condominiums created from large homes with distinctive architecture to classic Summit Avenue mansions, these homes represent the city’s history.
- Macalester Groveland Homes – Along the Mississippi River in this charming neighborhood, between Marshall Avenue and Ford Parkway, you’ll find upscale MLS property listings with classic architecture and beautiful grounds in the $500,000 to $2 million price range. Quiet streets, an academic influence, and riverside environment make these homes popular with discerning home buyers. These homes never linger long on the market, but new listings appear regularly.
- Highland Real Estate – Near Highland Park on Snelling Avenue, this neighborhood at the Southeast tip of the cityy has the Mississippi River on both its east and west borders. A small cluster of upscale homes, nestled between Highland Park and Walsh Park, offers multiple home listings between $500-800,000. Scattered throughout the rest of this quiet, peaceful neighborhood are other homes in a similar price range, with some reaching the low million dollar range. They represent a range of architectural styles and were built between the 1930s and 1960s. All are spacious and include modern upgrades and beautiful landscaping. New Minnesota MLS listings appear with regularity, but these homes don’t linger long on the market.
- St Anthony Park Houses – This small, quiet neighborhood, near the University of Minnesota Campus, always offers a few MN MLS real estate listings of lovely older homes in the $500,000 – $800,000 price range, and is one of St. Paul’s best-kept secrets. A charming shopping district within this neighborhood includes shops and restaurants.
At our REMAX Realty team, we’ve helped many home buyers find homes that meet their goals, and our team of expert, professional Realtors and agents includes several with a special interest in St. Paul real estate. From the stately mansions and unique architecture of Summit Avenue and quiet tree-lined streets near the city’s universities, to homes throughout this diverse and lively city, homeowners have a wide variety of choices when searching for upscale homes for sale.
Searching for Luxury St. Paul Home Listings
The city’s high-end multiple home listings usually number under 100, and are located in different parts of the city. Our REMAX team’s Real Estate Listings Search in Minnesota tool offers a great way to browse through the listings. The information you find using our search tools are real estate listings by Participants of the Northstar MLS of MN. Since new multiple property listings can appear at any time, and homes are sold quickly in this price range, ask your Minnesota Real Estate Team agent to conduct a search of the various Minnesota MLS listings to find additional properties that match your criteria and to arrange showings for you.
Realtors for Twin Cities Luxury Homes
As members of Minnesota Northstar MLS, our agents understand that your search for a home in this category can be complex and time consuming. Finding exactly the MLS listed home you’re looking for depends on accurate, timely information and action. Our personalized service by seasoned, experienced professional Realtors and agents means that your home search is a high priority for us. All of our agents are members of Northstar MLS and have direct access to the Minnesota MLS database. We’ll tirelessly search for homes that meet your criteria, conduct showings at your convenience and work with you at your pace and with your busy schedule to help you find and purchase the home you seek. Contact us today to discuss your plans, and let us show you how our personalized service and dedication are some of the reasons we are Minnesota’s #1 Real Estate Team.