Minneapolis Condominiums for Sale
High-rise condominium and loft buildings in Minneapolis are some of the hottest real estate opportunities available today. Offering spectacular river and cityscape views and located in the heart of urban life, these buildings have a unique combination of features, locations, and amenities that make vacancies in them rare and highly sought after.
Andrea Platzke – Originally from Wisconsin, Andrea is a true Midwestern girl, hard work and honesty are an integral part of her business. Andrea and her husband, along with their three kids live in Eden Prairie. Their favorite activities include going to the gym, traveling, ATVing and spending lots of time outside! Andrea was a RN for 10 years and worked in the ER for much of her career. One of her favorite things about being a nurse was bringing a smile to people’s faces in their darkest times. Real Estate is her passion, and she loves being able to bring a smile to her clients faces throughout the home buying process. She will be there for you just as she would be for her own family. She will provide you support as a friend, a confidant, or simply an ear to listen, to make this process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible.. Phone 262-391-1574
Our REMAX Realtors and agents are always ready to assist you in finding exactly the right property. Here are some of the most popular condo developments in downtown Minneapolis:
- The Carlyle Condominiums – Rising 39 stories in the Downtown Mill District, The Carlyle is an architectural gem in the heart of the city, sporting Art-Deco elements and a wide range of condominium living opportunities. From around $300,000 to the low seven figures, homes in this popular building offer unmatched riverfront and cityscape views, along with amenities that are second to none for its discerning residents. Vacancies are rare and move quickly, so contact us to be sure not to miss an available opening.
- Security Warehouse & 5th Avenue Lofts – Managed by the same homeowners association, these two North Loop properties offer true loft-style living ranging from the low six figures to $1 million plus penthouse units. Vacancies are infrequent in these high-demand properties, and it’s no wonder. Close to unlimited entertainment and dining opportunities, Target Center, and downtown attractions, both properties offer their residents the urban loft lifestyle in the lively North Loop location that many residents are seeking. Count on our REMAX urban real estate specialists to keep you in the loop for available units in both buildings.
- Bridgewater Lofts in the Mill District – With a total of 282 individual units and reasonable association dues, spectacular cityscape views, spacious condos, and amenities including a complete fitness center and pool, The Bridgewater is one of the city’s most popular home choices. Units, priced from the $300s up to $1 Million plus are often available, making a quick move-in possible at most times. The 10th Avenue location is terrific, the amenities rock, and making your home here puts you in great company. Contact our #1 REMAX Realty team for showings of available condos.
- Stone Arch Lofts – With only 36 spacious units ranging from 2,000-3,000 sq. ft. this Mill District Condo sets the standard for downtown loft living when it was built in 2000. Reflecting the architecture and design of the Old Mill district, they offer spectacular river and downtown cityscape views, along with amenities that include a rooftop terrace as part of the common area. Open floor plans, scenic balconies, and luxurious details give each condo unit the simple elegance today’s urban lifestyle demands. Vacancies are rare in this building, and prices reflect the quality and size of the properties.
- Phoenix on the River Condos – This recently built high-rise on the St. Anthony Main riverfront is home to only 80 units. With amazing river and city views, along with spacious and well-appointed upscale condos, it’s one of city’s hottest condominium living choices. Priced in the mid-six figures and up, it’s a great location for rising stars in Minnesota business. Open floor plans, top quality finishes, and features that meet the highest expectations make these condos a great investment in living and for the future.
- Cobalt Condos – One of the most striking buildings near the riverfront, the Cobalt can’t be missed, with its blue glass exterior and imposing facade. Giving new definition to downtown condominium development, vacancies in this mid-priced high-rise condo development are fleeting. Ranging from the mid $200s into the high six figures, each unit offers a full wall of windows, high quality finishes, mahogany floors and great open floor plans. Walk to any downtown location and shop without leaving the building.
At our top Minnesota realty team, we’re ready to help buyers find available condos that are a perfect match for their needs, lifestyles, and budgets. From highly affordable small units to seven figure penthouses, you’ll find your ideal home in one of these urban condominium developments.
Real Estate Agents Specializing in Minneapolis Condominiums
Finding the right loft or condo to match your goals is sometimes a tough job, and you need expert help to locate and show you properties that match your criteria without wasting your precious time.
One call to our dedicated Minnesota REMAX team will put us on your side. We’ll spot the latest vacancies and find existing vacancies in the best locations in Minneapolis. We will work on your schedule to help you find the right property.