Northeast Minneapolis St. Paul Suburbs – Northstar MLS MN Member
The Northeastern suburban area of the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area offers a wide range of homes in communities to the North and East of St. Paul. From close-in suburban commuter cities to outer-ring suburban cities, homes are available in every price range, style, and type, based on the current listings by participants of Northstar MN MLS. As Minnesota’s #1 REMAX Realty team, we’re your best choice whenever you’re looking for a home to buy or thinking about selling. Our creative, seasoned REMAX agents and Realtors are here to assist you with every aspect of your home buying and selling. We have intimate, extensive knowledge of northeastern Twin Cities suburbs. We are ready to work for you. The links below give you to access customized property listings. One of our licensed REMAX agents who are members of Northstar MLS can conduct a complete search of Northstar MN MLS listings for you.
- Andover – This Anoka county suburban city retains a rural feel, while providing a wide range of comfortable homes for sale, excellent schools, leisurely commuting and a quiet lifestyle.
- Arden Hills – Located on I-694 in Ramsey County, Arden Hills combines easy commuting, lake recreation, excellent schools and a broad range of moderately priced houses.
- Blaine – In Anoka County, this family-friendly suburb offers easy commutes, well-ranked schools, and safe family living in homes with moderate prices.
- Maplewood – Maplewood is actually two suburban communities, offering fast commutes from both South Maplewood and North Maplewood.
- New Brighton – New Brighton’s location makes it ideal for commuters, with fast access to the entire metro area. Family-centered, its homes are moderate in price and have a contemporary feel.
- Oakdale – Oakdale is a close-in suburb of St. Paul, with well-rated schools, a wide variety of homes for sale, and fast access to both northern and southern highway systems, including I-94 & I-694.
- Roseville – This inner-ring suburb has fast access to both St. Paul and Minneapolis. Its good schools, safe environment, and moderate home prices and more make it very attractive to Twin Cities families.
- Stillwater – One of Minnesota’s oldest cities, Stillwater is located on the St. Croix River, and offers a mix of historic homes and modern homes. Recreation and quiet living are prime attractions.
- Vadnais Heights – At the intersection of I-35E and I-94, this small city has excellent commuter access. Excellent schools, parks, along with a friendly, small town atmosphere are part of its charm.
- White Bear Lake – Once a resort city, White Bear Lake, anchored by its namesake lake, has grown into a popular family-oriented suburban city, with great schools, short commutes, and charm.
Northeast Suburban Homes in Minneapolis St. Paul
In the northeast Twin Cities metro area, and throughout Minnesota, our team of highly qualified REMAX Realtors and agents dedicate themselves to staying on top of market conditions. When you contact us, you get access to Minnesota’s #1 Real Estate Team. We’ll work with you, helping you to make your property search and transaction as successful as possible. Contact us today with any real estate need in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area and beyond. Let us put our expert REMAX team to work for you.