Southeast Twin Cities Real Estate – Northstar MLS MN Member
The Southeastern quadrant of the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area is made up of a wide range of communities. From suburbs along the Mississippi River, to cities that have grown from rural communities, they offer great choices for homebuyers. At our highly ranked Minnesota REMAX Realty team, our experienced and creative Realtors and agents who are members of Minnesota Northstar MLS have long experience and unique knowledge of market conditions and available homes throughout the southeastern suburbs. We’re always ready to assist families and investors in locating homes and properties.
Dan Vigdal – Dan was raised on a farm near Armstrong, IA. and went on to spend 6.5 years in the US Marine Corps, and US Air Force. Dan has always enjoyed meeting his client’s needs, so when deciding to make a career change, it was a very good fit to transfer into the real estate business. He is very experienced in helping many clients with residential real estate over the past few years, working with both sellers and buyers. Dan is also very interested in investment properties, or commercial real estate properties. Phone 651-331-1404
Find out details about each community in this lively, desirable part of the Twin Cities metro area.
- Afton – Afton offers a combination of village and rural living, with St. Croix River homes and luxurious homes on acreage, just 15 minutes St. Paul.
- Apple Valley – Located on the eastern side of I-35, Apple Valley offers fast commuting, modern homes, and excellent schools and recreation for its hard-working residents and families.
- Burnsville – Burnsville commuters access both I-35E and I-35W to travel to jobs throughout the Twin Cities metro area, and enjoy great schools, moderate home prices and extensive shopping opportunities.
- Cottage Grove – This thriving suburb on the banks of the Mississippi offers a wide range of home styles and prices, along with convenient commutes and highly rated schools.
- Eagan – With a large stock of contemporary homes and fast commutes into St. Paul, Eagan is located for success, and boasts excellent schools, parks and recreational opportunities.
- Farmington – Located to the east of Lakeville, on I-35, Farmington grew from a sleepy agricultural community into a thriving outer-ring suburb, with recently-built homes and plenty of open land.
- Hastings – A Mississippi River city, with a long history, Hastings attracts homebuyers and families looking for an escape from city life, but with a reasonable commuting time.
- Inver Grove Heights – Offering a short commute North into St. Paul, this city of moderately priced homes is bordered on the east by the Mississippi river and is known for its safe, family lifestyle.
- Lakeville – Far enough from the busy city, but within comfortable commuting distance, Lakeville’s excellent school system, peaceful lifestyle, and excellent shopping makes it popular with families.
- Mendota Heights – Located just across the Mississippi River from St. Paul, Mendota heights is small, very affluent city, offering fast commutes and relaxed living for its discerning residents.
- Rosemount – As a growing rural suburban city, Rosemount residents have a leisurely commute to work, but enjoy the relaxed, rural atmosphere, highly-ranked schools and moderate home prices.
- Woodbury – Explosive growth in Woodbury began in the 1970s, and continues today, providing a wealth of contemporary homes, outstanding shopping, and simple commuting.
Southeast Suburban Homes for Sale in Minneapolis St. Paul
The thriving southeastern suburbs of the Twin Cities metro area offer a wide range of opportunities for homebuyers and investors. With excellent access for commuters, great schools, and homes of recent construction available at moderate prices, families find homes in all price ranges. Our experienced, licensed REMAX Realtors and agents are eager to help you find exactly the home you’re looking for. Our agents can conduct customized searches of the Northstar MLS listings, using your criteria. Contact us today to discuss your home search or to list your home for sale with us. We’ll be happy to meet you and help you in every way.