Condominiums for Sale – Twin Cities
Condominium developments continue to grow in popularity in the Twin Cities Metro Area. Owning the space where you live, while leaving maintenance of outdoor and common areas to the association, has great appeal to a wide range of homeowners. Condo owners of all ages appreciate the lack of snow removal and landscape maintenance responsibilities, along with maintenance of building exteriors.
Liz Knudsen – As a member of The Minnesota Real Estate Team, Liz says she is supported by the most recognized and highly respected real estate company in the world! With 20 years of customer service experience and understanding of clients’ needs of satisfaction, she is committed to delivering superior service as you undertake fulfilling your dream of home ownership. She believes in Honesty and Integrity, and dedicates to you the kind of service that will earn your trust, respect, and your future business! The greatest satisfaction in her career is helping her clients attain their real estate goals by educating them in the current market and looking out for their best interests. She is a strong advocate for her clients and is committed to establishing and maintaining long term relationships. Phone 612-590-1742
By paying association fees each month, homeowners are relieved of many responsibilities faced by owners of typical single-family homes. In the property listings by Northstar MN MLS members, you can search and preview the following condominium types:
- Converted Mansions – Twin Cities has neighborhoods that are home to stately mansions, many built in the late 19th Century and early 20th Century. Spacious and luxurious, these mansions offer gracious living with historical relevance and exquisite appointments. In recent years, some beautiful mansions in both cities have been divided into condominium homes, each offering the benefits of a luxurious lifestyle in beautiful surroundings, but without the extremely high cost of owning an entire mansion. Ranging in price from the low six figures to over $1 million, converted mansion condos can be simple 1-bedroom, 1-bath apartments or spacious quarters with spectacular amenities. As with all condominiums, an association fee covers outside maintenance and use of common areas.
- Low-Rise Buildings – Condos in buildings up to three stories high are available in all parts of the Twin Cities metro area, and are available in all sizes and price ranges. From apartment-style ones as small as single bedroom units priced under $100,000 to luxurious, spacious ones priced in the seven figures, there are hundreds of listings by Northstar MN MLS agent and broker members. Any of our licensed REMAX Realtors and agents can also conduct a complete MLS search using your criteria to find listings for you.
- High-Rise Buildings – Condos in high-rise buildings are one of the most popular choices for urban living today. From very affordable units, priced under $100,000 and located in nearby Twin Cities metro area suburbs, to luxurious seven-figure river and cityscape view condominiums in striking high-rise buildings in downtowns, this living style appeals to a broad range of buyers. Retired Minnesotans seek them out for convenient, carefree living, while affluent young executives are increasingly opting for downtown urban living with instant access to the pleasures of downtown life and proximity to corporate headquarters. Families, too, are finding high-rise condominium living affordable, convenient and compatible with busy schedules and lifestyles.
- Manors & Villages – Units in manor and village developments are typically priced moderately, up to the low six figures, and offer comfortable living in a wide range of sizes. These developments are typically small in size, with a limited number of units, and offer a varying range of common amenities, like swimming pools, community centers, and other features. Homeowners choose manor and village condominiums for their low maintenance living and proximity to desirable amenities. We can help you by performing a complete Northstar MLS search to find condominium properties that match your specifications.
- Two-Unit Condominiums – Not everyone is comfortable with apartment-style living, and many prefer the feel of detached homes. Two-unit homes typically share just one soundproofed wall and are built apart from other homes in a development. In other cases, duplex homes have been converted into two individual condominium units. These popular homes appear in property listings less frequently and often sell quickly.
While condominium living isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, its popularity grows with each passing year. Today, they are available in a wide range of prices, types and styles of homes throughout the Twin Cities. As Minnesota’s #1 REMAX Realty team, we are very active in helping our home buyers locate and purchase these properties.
Minneapolis St. Paul Condominium Listings by Northstar MN MLS Members
If carefree living and home ownership appeals to you, our top-rated REMAX Realty team is always ready to help you find any type of condominium that is a perfect match for your goals. The full-featured property listing search tools on our website let you browse and preview homes listed by participants in the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Northstar MLS of Minnesota.
The licensed REMAX Realtors and agents with our team can show you any home you find in your search. They can also conduct a complete search of the Northstar MLS of MN, using your criteria to find additional properties that will interest you and notify you of new listings as soon as they appear. Contact us with your plans and ideas, and let us assist you in finding and purchasing a home that is a perfect match with your lifestyle.