Fixing and Flipping Homes in Minneapolis St. Paul
One of the most successful real estate investment strategies can be buying properties at bargain prices, making necessary repairs and upgrades, and then reselling them at their true market value. Builders, craftsmen, and individuals with extensive do-it-yourself skills often realize substantial profits through fixing and flipping homes. Others purchase distressed homes and then hire professionals to make repairs and updates. They can also profit from this process.
Pat Janostin – Pat grew up on a family farm in Western Canada, where he learned a strong work ethic and what it took to be successful. After graduating from the University of Minnesota Duluth with a Bachelor of Arts degree, he became a teacher in the Anoka Hennepin School District at Jackson Middle school, where he has also worked as a hockey coach and instructor for 24 years. He presently resides in Champlin with his wife and two children. Pat has been working in real estate over the last decade buying, selling, and remodeling a number of properties. He fully understands how complicated and tedious real estate can be and is eager to use the knowledge he’s gained to help you answer whatever questions you may have about the market. Phone 612-616 -0398
It’s a time-tested way to turn skills into profits, while benefiting the community through rehabilitation of homes that need repairs. Still, this strategy isn’t a sure thing, and expert assistance by skilled, knowledgeable real estate agents is a must to avoid poor decisions that can lead to issues that can destroy any possible profits.
Make Smart Real Estate Investment – Twin Cities, MN
At our REMAX realty team, investment properties are a key interest for many of our professional Realtors. As investors ourselves, we have a deep understanding of the potential and pitfalls of fixing and flipping homes. We also work closely with investors to help them locate, purchase and finance homes and properties with strong potential, and help our clients sell those homes for their full market value.
- Finding Fix and Flip Projects with Profit Potential – Working one-on-one with our real estate investment clients, our agents can help you find properties that match your rehabilitation plans. From our powerful, easy to use search tools for listings by Northstar MN MLS members to our customized searches by licensed realtors, we help you find properties throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area that are great candidates for profitable fix and flip rehabilitation.
- Assisting in Evaluating Potential Properties – Our licensed Realtors and agents can show you any property listed by participating members of Northstar MLS MN, including foreclosed, auction, and REO properties. Our extensive experience with investment properties and rehabilitation projects lets us help you evaluate any property and recommend repairs and upgrades to make the property more marketable. We can also provide market information to help you evaluate the accurate market value of properties after rehabilitation.
- Twin Cities Foreclosure, REO, & HUD Property Specialists – All types of distressed properties are attractive candidates. At our #1 Realty team, we are experts in the full range of distressed properties, and have the long experience and expertise needed to streamline the purchase of these properties for our clients.
- Helping Find Financing for Fixer Upper Projects – Not all lenders are interested in providing financing for fixer upper projects. Through our investment property seminars and individual consultations with our agents, we can help you find lenders interested in working with you.
- Providing Contractor Recommendations – As investors ourselves, we’ve worked with a broad range of contractors, handymen, and other building trade craftsmen. We can introduce you to reliable, cost-effective, efficient professionals if you need to have skilled workers make repairs and upgrades on properties you plan to rehabilitate. For investors who will not be doing the actual rehabilitation work themselves, getting accurate estimates on needed repairs is a crucial step in making decisions.
- Assisting in Selling Finished Properties – As one of the most successful Realty teams in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, we’re your best bet for listing your rehabbed property for sale. We’ll put our proven team to work for you in marketing and selling any property and help you realize the profits you’ve earned. From the beginning of your plans to fix and flip homes to a successful sale, count on our team.
Realize the Full Potential of Fixing and Flipping Homes – Twin Cities, MN
Fixing and flipping residential real estate offers great potential profits in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area during the slow, but steady improvements in the current real estate market.
Availability of homes that are good candidates for rehabilitation is still strong, and financing for rehabilitation is available. Combine those factors with the expertise and experience of the investment experts at our Minnesota REMAX team and opportunities can turn into profits. Take advantage of our free investment property seminars and contact us to discuss your plans. We’d love to meet you and assist you in every aspect of your real estate investment project.