Top Real Estate Tips for Minnesota Home Buyers
For most homebuyers, searching for a great home isn’t something that happens very often. What that means is that homebuyers need information to help them make the very best choices. At our REMAX Realty team, we’re dedicated to helping Twin Cities buyers get the information they need to help them understand every aspect of the transaction, from the initial search to move-in day.
Dawn Seepersaud – Dawn and her family reside in Elko New Market. While her passion is real estate, she is also dedicated to serving the community she lives in. Serving as a council member of the Elko New Market City Council, Real Estate and Law have always been on her radar as a choice of career. After working in the Mortgage and Title Industry to gain experience, she got her Associates Degree in Paralegal. Studying all fields of Law but concentrating on Real Estate Law. Choosing to get her Real Estate License in 2015, this career came natural to her. With the mortgage, title and legal experience, she is a huge benefit while being your realtor. Her strengths in this career are aligning all the details and working timely to adhere to strict deadlines with her clients who are selling and then purchasing their forever home. She is overjoyed to be a part of a successful real estate team and treats her clients the way they deserve to be treated, equally and with compassion! Phone 952-465-9728
Exploring the pages of this website can provide the information you need to become an informed homebuyer and avoid many of the pitfalls of real estate transactions.
- How to Search Minnesota Real Estate Listings – REMAX Advantage Plus is a broker member of the Northstar Multiple Listing Service or MLS of Minnesota, and all our licensed agents are members of Northstar MLS as well. Our online property search tool lets you preview real estate properties listed by Participants of the Northstar MN MLS. The search tools are very flexible, and let you customize your search in many ways.
- Buying Affordable Houses – The Minneapolis St. Paul metro area housing market is complex and always changing. In recent years, it has been even more changeable. Understanding the market is an important factor in finding a great home at a great price. Learn why the Twin Cities real estate market today means great opportunities for all types of homebuyers.
- How to Buy Your First Home – If you’re thinking about buying your very first home, you need information from the very beginning. Learn to shop smart and buy smart. Our REMAX team has agents who specialize in first-time purchases and even offers free informative seminars.
- How to Choose a Real Estate Agent – Many prospective buyers and sellers choose an agent almost at random. While that might work, a better approach is to select a licensed agent or Realtor to help you sell your home or act as a buyer’s agent for your transaction. Having the right agent can make a huge difference in your experience. There are many reasons for choosing an agent carefully, and having a real expert can make all the difference.
- Home Buying & Selling Myths – When people find out you’re thinking about selling your home, they’re always happy to offer you advice and tell you horror stories about real estate sales. Sadly, amateur advice is wrong most of the time. Whether you’re buying or selling a Twin Cities property, make sure you have the right information, and don’t fall for the myths.
Helping You Understand MN Real Estate
At our REMAX team, we know that an informed buyer or seller makes better decisions. That’s why we work hard to provide accurate and helpful information to all of our clients. Providing information is our primary job. We encourage our clients and web visitors to take the time to explore our website and get the information they need to make decisions that are right for them.
Our dedicated, experienced agents are always happy to answer your questions about real estate issues, and will always work to inform you during your relationship with us. Remember only a licensed MN realtor has the ability to access the actual MLS listings MN. Contact us at any time to discuss your real estate needs, whether you’re buying or selling. You’ll always find us to be ready to help you in any way we can.