Northwest Minneapolis St. Paul Suburbs – Northstar MLS MN Member
From inner-ring suburban communities with short commutes to outer-ring cities that let Twin Cities metro area residents escape to quiet homes in peaceful communities, the northwestern suburbs attract a broad range of homebuyers. For our Minnesota REMAX team the northwest suburban quadrant is a specialty for many of our highly trained Realtors and agents. Through their intimate knowledge of the housing market in every northwest suburban city, they offer personalized searches of current listings by Northstar MLS participating agents and brokers.
Brad Benson – Brad grew up in Burnsville, Minnesota. He attended the University of North Dakota and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts. He currently resides in Lindstrom, Minnesota with his wife, Maria, a friendly dog, and an old cat. He has three adult children. Prior to his real estate career, Brad had 25 years business experience in the Financial Services industry, working with investments and clients, plus many additional years in management, customer service, and sales. His Father, Mother, and Grandparents were also in the real estate business. Brad’s personal values are integrity, honesty, and relationship. He would love to use his many years of experience to earn your trust and assist you with your real estate needs. Phone 651-998-9674
Helping families and investors find exactly the properties that match their unique requirements is their top priority. Here, we provide important information about each community in this thriving sector of the Twin Cities:
- Anoka – Affordable homes and small town-style living close to jobs in the city are major attractions for this community located on the Mississippi River.
- Brooklyn Center – Quick commutes, affordable homes, and opportunities for investors lead homebuyers to search for homes in Brooklyn Center.
- Brooklyn Park – Immediately adjacent to Minneapolis, Brooklyn Park properties attract families and real estate investors to this diverse city with its many neighborhoods.
- Buffalo – Homeowners seeking small town living, lake recreation, and a relaxed lifestyle find attractive, moderately priced homes in this community on the edge of the Twin Cities metro area.
- Coon Rapids – In this community for commuters, the family-oriented homes for sale in Coon Rapids offer reasonable pricing, fast commutes to work, and many family recreational opportunities.
- Crystal – Nestled among other northwestern suburbs, Crystal is a residential community, offering excellent schools, recreation, and short commutes within the Minneapolis St. Paul metro.
- Fridley – Known to residents as “Friendly Fridley,” short commutes, access to recreational facilities and the Mississippi River, along with attractive home prices, make Fridley a popular suburb.
- Golden Valley – Adjacent to Minneapolis, Golden Valley is a friendly suburban city with fast access to the city and a friendly lifestyle that offers its residents unique benefits.
- Long Lake – Located on Long Lake, this friendly small town offers comfortable living, good schools, and moderate housing prices for homebuyers to consider.
- Maple Grove – Extensive retail shopping opportunities, great schools, easy access to the rest of the Twin Cities metro area, and recently built homes are just some of the attractions of Maple Grove.
- New Hope – Quiet, tree-lined streets, friendly neighborhoods and classic 60s and 70s home styles make this small commuter suburb popular with many Minneapolis St. Paul homebuyers.
- Plymouth – At the top of Money Magazine’s 2008 Best Places to Live list, Plymouth homes for sale offer great quality, easy commutes, and family-friendly neighborhoods.
- Rogers – Homes in Rogers provide small town charm, quiet living, and recreational opportunities as primary attractions. Ask our REMAX agents who are members of Northstar MN MLS to search and show you any home that interests you.
- Wayzata – As one of the Twin Cities metro area’s most affluent suburbs, Wayzata is a luxurious small city, with beautiful homes and a lifestyle that reflect the affluence of its residents.
Northwest Suburban Properties in Minneapolis St. Paul
For homebuyers, our experienced Minnesota REMAX realtors and agents who are Northstar MLS members are your best choice, whether you are looking to buy or sell any home in Minneapolis St. Paul northwestern suburbs. Our experience in this highly active housing market makes us your best allies. Call on us for complete MLS listing searches by our licensed REMAX agents and for showings of any homes in the area. Contact us at any time to arrange a showing. You can rely on us for assistance in finding a home that fits your exact criteria anywhere in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area.