Southwest Minneapolis St. Paul Real Estate
Communities in the southwestern quadrant of the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area are some of the most popular and vibrant suburban cities for homebuyers. Offering a full spectrum of homes in all price ranges and styles, these suburban locations include real estate opportunities to match the needs of any homebuyer.
Zamira Selyukov – In 2009, Zamira joined a Real Estate management team in Minneapolis. She was managing more than 70 residential units; single-multi level houses and apartments. Over the years, she became more competent in Real Estate, Business Management and Accounting. Because she loves education, growth and community, she is a Real Estate Professional with a caring, motivated and client centered heart!! Her commitment is “To deliver you quality and productive results, by going the extra mile to meet your Real Estate Needs.” Phone 952-220-7718
At our #1 REMAX Realty team, you’ll find experienced Realtors with extensive knowledge and insights into properties in every southwestern Twin Cities suburban community. To help you learn more about these communities and housing markets, you’ll find important details and other information in the pages listed below:
- Bloomington – As the largest suburban community in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, Bloomington’s proximity to Minneapolis and its wide range of homes make it a top choice.
- Chanhassen – Located away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Chanhassen homes offer easy commutes, a relaxed lifestyle, and plenty of recreational and cultural opportunities.
- Chaska – Homes listings by Northstar MN MLS broker and agent members include both existing homes and property ready for your custom-built home, making this growing community a popular choice among upscale homebuyers.
- Deephaven – Our expert REMAX Realtors who are members of Northstar MN MLS can show you the beautiful lake homes available in this highly sought-after community on the shores of Lake Minnetonka.
- Eden Prairie – As Money Magazine’s 2010 #1 Best Place to Live, Eden Prairie homes listed by Northstar MLS MN participants include some of the Twin Cities most gracious homes in this vibrant, desirable community.
- Edina – Edina is an affluent suburb close to city life, with top rated schools and a wealth of desirable houses to suit any family’s taste and needs.
- Excelsior – Small in size and population, Excelsior is located on the shores of Lake Minnetonka, with property listings that include some of the most gracious homes in the area.
- Hopkins – A small suburb with a historic small-town feel, Hopkins homes provide easy commuting, tree-lined streets, and relaxed suburban living.
- Minnetonka – Let the experienced Realtors at our top REMAX team show you the wide range of homes available in this popular lakefront community of excellent schools and recreational possibilities.
- Orono – Every home in this affluent Lake Minnetonka community is either on or near the lake, providing a small-town feel with highly ranked schools and a relaxed commute into Minneapolis.
- Prior Lake – Beautiful Prior Lake is the centerpiece of this attractive outer-ring suburb, and our experienced REMAX agents can show you a wide range of homes in every price range.
- Richfield – With fast commuter access to Minneapolis, Richfield’s affordable homes and short commutes make it a great choice for young families and investors.
- Savage – With a commute of 20-25 miles into Minneapolis and St. Paul, home listings in Savage attract families who want to escape from the hubbub of city life.
- Shakopee – Attractively priced homes for sale in Shakopee offer a relaxed lifestyle in this Minnesota River community, notable for its recreational opportunities and environmental awareness.
- Shorewood – Lakeshore living is the attraction in Shorewood, one of the most affluent Twin Cities suburbs, and home listing in this community reflect the high medium income here.
- St. Louis Park – Located on the eastern border of Minneapolis, the friendly, tree-lined streets of St. Louis Park are rich in well-maintained homes built during the post-war housing boom.
Southwest Suburban Homes for Sale in Minneapolis St. Paul
It’s no wonder that home listings in the Twin Cities southwestern suburbs are among the most attractive real estate opportunities on the market today. With complete access to Northstar Minnesota MLS, our seasoned, hard-working REMAX Realtors have intimate knowledge of all of these communities and are always ready to assist you in finding exactly the home you’re looking for throughout the Twin Cities metro area. They will be happy to do a complete MLS search for you and to help you with all aspects of your home search. We hope you’ll take advantage of our real estate listings search tools to preview homes in all of the cities above and anywhere in Minnesota. Contact us soon for a showing of any home that interests you or to discuss your real estate buying or selling plans. We’d love to help.