St. Paul Condos and Lofts for Sale – Convenient Living
As people move back into the cities for the convenience of no commuting and easy access to the vibrant urban life, condominium and loft developments have led the way. St. Paul is no exception to this trend. Development projects exist in all neighborhoods, especially in the central district near the city’s busy core and in the sought-after Crocus Hill neighborhood. New developments are in the works, as well, and recently built condominium developments are scattered throughout the city.
Becky Varon – Becky is a trusted, hardworking, buyers and listing agent. She specializes in relocation, staging and has one of the most dynamic approaches to real estate with the highest level of customer service. Connecting people, neighborhoods and homes through the most innovative approach to marketing. Becky prides her work ethic to her attention to detail and determination to produce amazing results for all of her buyers and sellers. Becky serves all areas to include Mendota Heights, St. Paul, Sunfish Lake, Eaga, Minnetonka, Minneapolis and surrounding areas. She welcomes the opportunity to put her expertise and experience to help make your goals a reality! Phone 612-669-7772
In St. Paul, lofts and condos for sale usually number in the hundreds at any given time, making it easy to find a condo or loft that fits any budget or taste. Condominiums and lofts are very similar, but lofts are generally located in converted commercial buildings, while traditional condominiums include landscaped outdoor areas and other common facilities. In all cases, the owner has deeded ownership to the interior areas of the home. They also have shared ownership in the actual structure and common areas. The attractiveness of this easy living is based on several characteristics:
- Carefree Lifestyle – Owners are free of the common maintenance and upkeep chores of a stand-alone home. Landscaping, exterior painting and maintenance, and other chores like snow removal are handled by third parties, hired by the owners’ association.
- Urban Access – All these properties in St. Paul provide easy access to the rich cultural and business life of the city, without the long drives necessary for suburban homeowners.
- No Commuting Stress – Living near your work cuts down on commuting time and costs. Public transportation also allows condo and loft owners to commute quickly.
- Lower Cost – In most cases, a condominium or loft in a given area is less expensive to buy than an equivalent single-family home in the same neighborhood.
- Sense of Community – Condominium and loft living encourages residents to associate with other residents. Common areas such as recreation centers, pools, and more, also facilitate interaction between residents.
St. Paul Condo & Loft Listings by Northstar MLS MN
Whatever your budget or lifestyle, there’s a desired property in St. Paul that will match your needs. Plenty of condos in St. Paul fall in the $50,000 to $150,000 range, and in all neighborhoods in the city. In the $150,000 to $250,000 price range, you’ll find a good selection as well. Ranging from $250,000 to over $2 million, condos and lofts in the Downtown, Capitol Heights and Crocus Hill neighborhoods offer a range of homes from riverfront homes to architecturally exciting historical mansion living. You’re sure to find a perfect match for your taste and lifestyle. You can find them all in The Minnesota Real Estate Team’s home listing search engine provided by the Northstar MLS of Minnesota.
An association, made up of the owners, handles the maintenance and upkeep of the buildings and common areas, while the individual owner is responsible for the interior of his home, and associated property. Association dues cover the cost of common area maintenance. Typically, the association also has rules adopted by its members to control the use of the common areas and to restrict owners in some ways that might adversely affect other owners.
Realtors Specializing in St. Paul Condos & Lofts
Our Minnesota REMAX team is eager to help you in your search for a home. We understand your goals, and can help you find a property that exactly fits your requirements, whether you’re looking for property to add to your rental inventory or a luxury home overlooking the Mississippi. Use our powerful real estate listings search tools to find available properties provided by participating agents of Northstar MLS MN, then contact us for a showing. We’ll be happy to show any property in the Twin Cities, and to help you find other properties that match your needs. Our expert Realtors and agents will work tirelessly to help you reach your goals.